Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lovely Daughter (and Handsome Son-In-Law) you gotta read this

I don't know if it's kosher to do this, as Rachel Lucas has no clue who I am, but if I have to delete this later, I will.

For those who don't know me, I am a professional child-care provider, most recently known as "Grandma Daycare" to the blond little love of my life. This post - and comments - of Rachel Lucas' is THE BEST!

Go read it - go on, go NOW!

3 comments:

Kait said...

I completely agree with her. They aren't doing anything but raising those little shits that shoot up schools when they ask how they are "feeliing". Give me a break. These are children. Children need boundaries and routine, not someone blowing smoke up their asses, cuz in the REAL world, nobody really gives a crap what you are feeeeeeeeling. Thanks Mom, for the great read!

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

I love it when my daughter thinks I'm right!

Been working on the Process page, will you check it out when you get a chance? I added s'more pictures, a blog, a calendar...let me know if there's more tweaking I should do, eh? Thanks! www.myspace.com/theProcess_retreat OUGHT to work...

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

Durh! Or you can click the link over in the sidebar!

Hunger must be affecting my brain, me & the Pixie are going to have lunch now!