The REALLY cool thing, as I said, though, is that she seems to be crazy in love with her little girl, too. And so is the Pixie's Daddy, AND her Grandpa, so that's just the best we could possibly hope for, isn't it?
Some recent pictures:
Watching the new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We LOVE the Hot Dog Song, but the beginning song ain't M-I-C-K-E-Y and I don't like it as much. Of course, she can't possibly care less right now, and by the time I can tell her about the old song, she'll think I'm terribly old-fashioned. Wait till I tell her the show was in black and white AND was on one of only 3 stations we got IF we were lucky.She may think I've taken leave of my senses, but the other grandparents will verify and then we'll be OLD for sure.
She LOVES playing inside my truck. I don't know what the attraction is, but she demands it almost every time we're outside...and not always in the front seat, either, sometimes she climbs into her carseat and points at the driver's seat and yells 'bye-bye' at me!And I see by the clock on the wall that I better grab something to eat and get to bed, because 6am comes early.
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:
That is so cool. I love you too, Mom! =)
Post a Comment