Listening to Neal Boortz while I fix the Pixie's lunch, he announces that BarryO's budget has passed the House and the Senate, by a score of ALL Dems, NO Republicans.
I have no reason to doubt the bit of trivia Neal shared - that this budget puts us more into debt IN ONE YEAR than the debt of the other 43 Presidents COMBINED.
Dave Ramsey says the borrower is slave to the lender. We are now enslaved to our government. Your children and grandchildren, and THEIR children, are going to be slaves to Uncle Sam for a very long time. Will we also be slaves to China?
I "hope" you Democrats are proud. I am ashamed. And thoroughly disgusted.
UPDATE: As usual, Paco hits it dead center. His newest "my favorite" quote: “There are countless horrible things happening all over the country, and horrible people prospering but we must never allow them to disturb our equanimity or deflect us from our sacred duty to sabotage and annoy them whenever possible.” (Auberon Waugh)
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment