John in Carolina (thanks, Paco!) remarks on Secretary of Defense Gates' blather about the Somali "teenagers" who were responsible for the kidnapping of Captain Richard Phillips and attempt to seize the Maersk Alabama.
SecDef Gates is another in a long line of embarrassments here. These pirates are, like their forebears, thugs who terrorize and murder and steal anything civilization holds valuable. They should be treated as such - sink their vessels, confiscate their "treasure" and send 'em to Davy Jones Locker. Yes, I've said that before. I think I'll continue to say it - so many pirates, so few yardarms.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Kinder, Gentler pirates?
That'd be the dead ones, huh?
I think that too many people romaticise about pirates. They think Johnny Depp and Jack Sparrow.
Well, kids, I've got news for you, they murder people and steal their stuff. And it looks like they've found the buttons that the lefty's take notice of when they're pushed: deprived, poor, etc.
Don't forget young, Swampie - they're practically children, y'know. (-gag-)
Post a Comment