I LOVE Mondays! Picked up my Pixie, put some gas in my BroncoII, now she's flinging Cheerios all over the dining room with unnatural glee and I hope I get everything linked and posted before she gets bored.
Before I'm even fully awake, I find David at The Empiricist mentions a book on global not-warming and un-man-made climate change even I'd like to read. The review is by Paul Sheehan at the Sydney Morning Herald.
I love the title of Sheehan's column - Beware the climate of conformity. To quote Mr. Sheehan's column: What I am about to write questions much of what I have written in this space, in numerous columns, over the past five years. Perhaps what I have written can withstand this questioning. Perhaps not. The greater question is, am I - and you - capable of questioning our own orthodoxies and intellectual habits? Let's see.
ChangerBelievers are NOTHING if not conformists, aren't they, requiring conformity - or silence - from UnBelievers and Skeptics.
A downer of a read from Caroline B. Glick at JewishWorldReview.com makes me just sick(er) at heart for my country.
Jonah Goldberg. George Will.
Back later!
In The Mailbox: 09.24.26 (Evening Edition)
13 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment