"The Univerisity of British Columbia Fisheries Centre is proud to host the 2nd Blender workshop in Vancouver.
Mike Pan wrote:
We thought the first Blender workshop in Vancouver was fun and thought we'd do it again this year!
Too bad I'm going to miss it. In case you don't click the link - it has NOTHING to do with fish!
Here's something I'd be interested in if I was in that area - the Wye Mountain Daffodil Festival is this weekend, outside Little Rock, Arkansas. They'll also be having Easter Sunrise Services at the Wye Mountain United Methodist Church. Beautiful little church.
And finally, wonder of wonders, I find out LATE that today is Pi Day. I kid you not, that's today - and I forgot to send cards!I wonder if Hallmark makes "Belated Pi Day" cards...
May be something PACO Enterprises can get in on?


1 comment:
Sheesh, I can't remember to get the belated birthday cards!
Post a Comment