Thursday, March 12, 2009

Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy

Good morning to you, it's the beginning of another gorgeous North Florida day. I can hear Colors from the base & it has now OFFICIALLY begun. Going to go get a few groceries, which is such fun when I have the Pixie along. Thanks for stopping by.

Found this link at the Always Informative and Amusing
Paco Enterprises -

Jennifer Rubin blogs at PajamasMedia.com:
"The reasons are many for Obama’s increasingly hostile reviews – the cratering economy, the embarrassing nominees and non-vetting, the defections from Democratic ranks on Obama’s spending plans, and the growing unease from
center-right pundits who convinced themselves and others that Obama was really a moderate."

And from the Lovely and Talented El Campeador -

Our Vice-Statistician speaks:
Taliban says there are NO MODERATE MEMBERS - whattaya think of that, Joe???

Joe? JOE! Are you listening, Joe?

No comments: