Official sunrise was 9 or 10 minutes ago, takes it about 12 minutes to show up where I can see it. Ten minutes to 8 in the morning. It's light and I can see well, watching for the sun now over top of Ben's house, MUCH later than last week.
I don't claim to be the smartest knife in the drawer, but what gives with the continuation of Daylight Savings Time? PLEASE, if you know, help me understand?
My experience in life has been that behind everything Uncle Sam does, the #1 Motivator is Money. Money and Power. Who gets money and/or power for this miserable joke?
Pixie will be here shortly, better get another cup of coffee while it's still quiet.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
AGREED! Remember in Hawaii when we didn't have to mess with it?! I do love having more light at nighttime though, so I don't feel like I've wasted every second of daylight at WORK! Can I have your job??? =)
"Daylight Savings Time" is just another government plot to screw up my sleep pattern. Then again, who's sleeping while the market crumbles and my retirement plans wither away.
Hawaii and Arizona have it right--they ignore DST and just get on with life.
Yes, Kait, I remember. {sigh}
Zardoz - now I know who to blame, eh? What did you do to THEM?!?
In Indiana it goes by COUNTY, says my Hoosier Hubby. Here's a link to read more about this insanity.
www.webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/index.html
You'll have to copy & paste, I don't know how to hyperlink in comments...yet.
Post a Comment