Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday with Thomas

Our retreat was everything it was created to be, and as usual I am STILL a bit...out of sync. It isn't as far off my routine as it is off Duffy's, but evidently it doesn't take much to throw me out of whack these days. I may post a picture or 2 later, depends on how much time I have and whether I can make my brain take orders.

Tuesdays are the days I read, post, and comment on Thomas Sowell's most recent column, and today is no exception. With one exception. My brain isn't taking orders just yet, and I have no comment on this column - I merely ask that you read it, to get the reasoning behind this Wisdom:

"The courts should not be the only line of defense. Common decency should be the first line of defense..."

For now, I'm getting some coffee and a bite to eat. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: