Jenn Q. Public has some interesting remarks about an article in the New York Times. Yes, that New York Times. I'm not even going to link 'em - you can find 'em through the other link if you really need to read such poor excuses for "news reporting."
I participated in a couple knock-down drag-out fights in a domestic battle that ended many years ago. I won't go into details. There was not, however, any inkling at any point that I'd been stabbed. We fought like crazy, but we fought with only our hands as weapons. It's been several decades since the last contact, a fact I'm sure neither of us is sorry for.
It's still not funny. If I'd ever read the Times on a regular basis, this would be my best, most recent reason for stopping.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Seeing that crap in the New York Times was hardly shocking, but I refuse to let that kind of thing go by without comment.
Thanks for linking!
Glad to have you aboard, Jenn!
Post a Comment