Friday, October 16, 2009

Retreat

In order to keep my sanity and sense, I help lead a personal growth Retreat every six months. This is then. Will return Sunday afternoon, but have no idea when I'll be posting again, as My Chief has Mondays off. Might jump back here then, but might still be dealing with Retreat Headache...just have to wait and see. Hope your weekend is productive and restful.

See you next week!

4 comments:

SwampWoman said...

Good luck/have fun with the retreat!

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

Thanks, Swampie - it was the best one yet. The weather was cool and clear, and we could use a non-electric heater for the shower room, but other than that it couldn't have been better. Y'wanna come on the next one? April 9!

SwampWoman said...

I (we?) would, but lambing begins in April. I hope. There is the possibility that some of the ewes were breeding through the fence or flirting with the ram lambs.

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

It seems hypocritical, but the only married couple allowed on the retreats is me and my hubby and we don't go as a married couple, we go as part of a team of facilitators. Some things people need to talk about and come to terms with are in their marriage, so having both there would stifle the freedom we offer to be completely open.

Any idea how many little furballs you're expecting? How's yer job going? Sorry I seem off, takes me a week to come back, I think!