Saturday, June 13, 2009

WHAT was she thinking?

Track-A-Crat has a picture that is worth much more than a thousand words. If you want to know what kind of people take and spend your hard-earned dollars, get a load of the broad who's First Lady of the United States.

This is so embarrassing...when my daughter was 2, she had more fashion sense! She was always kinda advanced that way. Granddaughter is 20 months, she might find this 'pretty' - she has the excuse of her youth and inexperience!

What a classless, clueless bunch.

(shudder)

Internet and phone were down for a major portion of the afternoon and early evening. I'm almost sorry they came back!

But thanks, Track-A-Crat and Paco - now, if y'all will excuse me, I think I'll go bleach my eyes.

2 comments:

kae said...

It could be worse.

Barack could have put Mrs Barack into Sotomayor's job.....

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

Hey, Sotomayor hasn't been confirmed yet - it COULD still happen!