From The Farm Gate - "the place to go to find integrated information across a variety of disciplines, including crop and animal sciences, ag economics, ag engineering and veterinary medicine" - via one of my contacts in Australia.
Not living in farm country anymore, with family in the business too distant for me to follow what they do, I don't pay lots of attention to crop and animal sciences as an everyday habit, only a glance when I read my home state newspapers online. So thanks to an Aussie, I read the blog, then the summary:
Summary:
Political initiatives may change many US livestock production practices, rather than the marketplace or science-based research. Those efforts may cause massive changes in the livestock industry, including how livestock is produced, or even result in a phase-out of US production and transfer to foreign nations.
There is NOTHING in your life or mine that the politicians of the United Nanny Socialist States will leave to your personal discretion. If you think this is only about the evil meat-production industry, you are sadly mistaken.
In The Mailbox: 09.24.26 (Evening Edition)
12 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment