I have had a headache for 3 or 4 days now. And it's worse right now than it has been, so I think I'll continue to not post anything, because looking for anything amusing is just too painful...and I don't mean just because our Elected Officials are painfully ignorant, supercilious, and criminal. I mean it hurts me to look at the monitor. Go see all the fine places in my sidebar, you KNOW they have good stuff to tell you...ok, maybe not so "good" but at least it's usually well-written, spelled correctly, and it's mostly amusing, too, which is Numero Uno in my world!
By the way, took the Pixie and her mum grocery shopping today, it was SO much fun I almost forgot about the headache. Thanks for stopping by, maybe I'll see you Monday!
Quickie UPDATE! Added Carol's Closet to the blogroll in the sidebar, she was over at Paco's, so she must be cool. Hi, Carol!
MONDAY UPDATE: Dizziness, nausea, headache, even my hair feels funny...being this woozy ain't a lot of fun. Pixie won't be here today, so I'm back to the couch. Have a great Monday!
WEDNESDAY UPDATE: Seems this dizziness thing is a viral screw-up of the inner ear. Well, I've had vertigo off & on for over a decade, so I get that. Friend of Lovely Daughter had it, so did TWO friends of mine, only theirs was worse. Glad I wasn't laid low(er), evidently it can get REAL bad. Whew!
In The Mailbox: 09.24.26 (Evening Edition)
12 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment