Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I was un-cool before being un-cool was cool

Being a Patriot, and believing the U.S.A. is the best nation on earth in spite of the weasels we've put in public office, I knew I was going to be even more vilified by this administration and the drama-queens in the mainstream media than usual (cuz, y'know, I was a Navy Wife for a long time, from a long proud line of TRUE Public Servants and Defenders of the Constitution).

Evidently Axelrod (no, I'm not going to use an honorific for these dolts anymore, they've proven they HAVE no honor) is of a mind that we're more loved now than we were before the last election?

Top White House adviser David Axelrod on Monday said that President Obama's trips to Europe, Turkey and Latin America in the last three weeks have made anti-American sentiment uncool and "created a new receptivity" to U.S. interests.

All BarryO has done is say he's sorry we've been such a bad, bad little boy/nation, and HE'S not going to allow that anymore. Oh. Dear.

Listen, Barry - this country, young as it may be, has saved the ass of more nations, more often than all the rest of the world in the rest of history combined. Overstep our bounds in some areas sometimes? Absolutely. This was because of greed on the part of the Elected Officials and their puppeteers, NOT because it is a hallmark of our PEOPLE! Our PEOPLE save lives of friends and strangers every day, no thanks to you and your pontifications about us.

BarryO the First, the Second Coming of Jimmeh, first turns his back on our ALLIES, then kisses the ass of a country with a lot of oil (a country run by men who believe women and other outsiders are lower forms of life), then - what's this? - kisses the ass of ANOTHER country with a lot of oil (with a Dictator for Life who is taking individual property for himself and his cronies in the interest of...fairness?). Hmmm. They don't love us more now, Barry - you've projected weakness, and IF you studied military history - or CHESS - at all, you'd know that's a dangerous move.

Think I'll stick with being the uncool and unsophisticated Patriotic flag-wavin' little bumpkin I've always been, and continue to voice my disgust for the scum we have in office.

Please, BarryO - tell Axelrod and the others to Just. Shut. Up. And take that advice for yourself, too. This is embarrassing all of us.

Feel a bit better today, tiny bit dizzy with a bad headache still, but at least not sick at my tummy. Y'all have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: