Received word a couple hours ago that a friend who moved to Virginia last year has taken his own life. What a rotten thing to do to his beautiful girls and his stepson.
Just rotten.
In The Mailbox: 09.24.26 (Evening Edition)
12 hours ago


2 comments:
Long term solution for a short term problem. He didn't think it through.
The poor kids.
Commisserations.
My ex's uncle suicided. My ex was so angry with him. But I suppose the uncle was at the end of his tether, I don't know what his problems were. I suggested that the ex forgive him, for how bad must things have seemed that ending your life was the only solution?
So true, Kae, and thanks. He was a lost soul, living on time only allowed by the Grace of G-d. It's amazing how many have said "if only" he'd stayed here, "if only" he'd called...WE haven't got that much Power. He had control over exactly one thing, and he exercised it. His pain must have been as overpowering as the guilt he carried.
Post a Comment