The Great Falls Tribune is one of the papers I read online, keeping up a bit with life in northcentral Montana. Long long ago, Great Falls had the only mall between Minneapolis and Seattle, Holiday Village Shopping Center. I have very little memory of going there, though lots of folks from Havre made at least one trip every year to shop for Christmas (we stuck with Buttrey's Department Store in Havre).
Sorry, got a bit nostalgic there...back to the topic at hand:
Reading a bit today, after finally getting my weekend chores done, I find that there are some in the state legislature itching for a fight with the Feds on gun "control." Yeah, there's a surprise. Wonder how much money Ted Turner (scroll down to #5) will spend fighting THAT little brawl?
I don't like Ted. Not even a little. He was a jerk in my eyes long before he married Hanoi Jane. He might not be Little Hitler, but some of his plans sure smack of genocide.
I wonder if he voted for BarryO.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment