Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Not so stupid, after all...

I read Cal Thomas' column whenever it appears at JewishWorldReview.com.

Is this a good line, or what?

When politicians get on their high horses about something, it is almost certain that a considerable amount of horse manure will get spread around.

It surprises some people I know, who believe that because I have only a "some college" education, and have been a Homemaker for a good part of my married life, I must not be smart enough to understand concepts and ideas that more lofty education brings. So when Cal writes something that I've been thinking all along (and this happens pretty often, I've found - which is why I read his stuff on a regular basis!)

Here's another line I may borrow...

For politicians to complain about misspent tax dollars is like one of those tabloid honeys lamenting the decline in family values.

Our Elected Officials believe we're ALL as stupid as my 'betters' think I am.

Read the rest here.

No comments: