Wednesday, March 18, 2009

For me, it's kind of "Aloha Wednesday"

I usually take Wednesdays 'off.' I take care of the Pixie, sometimes I cook, and I clean the bathroom on Wednesdays. But once the Pixie is gone, I change into my jammies, gather whatever goodies I want to eat, and surf the net and/or watch television (Good Eats is on Wednesdays) till I make myself go to bed. Thursdays are busy after the girlie leaves cuz I go to dinner and a meeting in Callahan. Seldom get home before 1030, and for me, that's LATE...it makes Friday almost a dead zone, but I have obligations Friday after work, so it's not considered a day 'off.'

The Pixie is standing at the screen door. Let one of the cats out. Turned and applauded and grinned, saying, "Good girl." She is SO much fun, watching her is better than any television show. Maybe another picture later.

Another BEEootiful day in store for NE Florida - sunshine, temp in the lower 70's. Hope your day is good - yeah, yeah, bad grammar - tough titty.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: