Thursday, March 19, 2009

In touch??? It's basketball, fercryinoutloud

I start my day with Mike and Mike in the Morning on ESPN2, if I don't turn on Grandy&Andy.

In a blurb from an interview with ESPN's Andy Katz, President BarryO picks North Carolina to win the NCAA Championship. I got no problem with that. What got me when I heard this on the SportCenter Update was when Michael Kim said something to the effect of, "Perhaps this is proof that he's not out of touch with his constituents, blahblahblah."

Puh-leeze.

Picking NC as Champion is kinda -meh- as a measure of "in-touch-ness," in my humble opinion. Later, I'll post a link to Liam's mum's picks. She knows bupkus about American college basketball, but I just listened to her picks & they're every bit as good as President BarryO.

I didn't know ESPN was going to be still politicking for BarryO...then again, they ARE owned by one of the Big Three, aren't they.

No comments: