Friday, March 6, 2009

Aloha Friday!

Lest we forget the beautiful, bountiful life we do have, here in the Greatest Nation On Earth...


The Gaither Vocal Band isn't necessarily at the top of MY Hits List, but the other choices I could find on short notice were by performers whose politics are nowhere near that portrayed in the song.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You have a blog! And yes you do live in the greatest nation on earth (after Oz that is ;-))

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

Never having been to Oz, but judging by what a couple people I know say, I'd probably be happy if I had to go there. Thought about a visit when we were in Hawai'i but it just never worked out. Now, age, money & time are in too short supply for vacations that far away, I'm afraid.

I am thrilled you took time to read some of my blather, saint. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I'm the same with visiting the U.S. - nearly got there once, never managed to since. But it's on my bucket list. One can still dream.