I'm watching the sun come over Ben's house - it'll be here shortly - & my BroncoII is in my line of sight. When I sat down here, the temp gage for WeatherChannel on my desktop said 41. It still says 41...but there is now frost on my truck. AND the roof of Ben's house. AND the car in the driveway across the street.
This climate change stuff is confusing.
I think I'll buy a temperature gage that'll tell me what the temperature is HERE - pretty sure the WeatherChannel thing is either at NAS or somewhere in OP & they're usually warmer than we are at this time of year. NAS is more open (it's an Air Station, after all), but it's also right on the St.John's River.
I'd like to thank those of you reading this for your patience with me & my learning curve on this blogging stuff. I've been one of Andrea's readers long enough to know SOME of the little quirks, but having never had to learn vocabulary for this thing, it's taking me some time. And it's different to hear her describe something & nod understanding - and then go DO something with it myself. I'm hoping I don't make a big pile of mess with it. Lovely Daughter seems to think I'm doing ok, but she's my KID, she's supposed to be kind to me.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment