From the Twisted Spinster - I think the griffon/gryphon/whatever is the perfect emblem for conservatives because in myth the griffin was the guardian of treasure and the symbol of the divine. On the other hand, the unicorn was what, a stallion with a phallus on its head who chased after virgins? And then when he gets one he falls asleep on her.
I like it.
Nice day, WeatherChannel doo-dad says +52F, but we all know it lies...no frost, just heavy dew, sunrise over Ben's house in a few minutes.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi
It's 7:24pm here and it's been nice and cool today, with a lot less humidity. It is autumn (fall) after all!
I'm looking forward to the day that the house doesn't warm up and I have to light the fire.
Oh, look at the time over there...
Sweet dreams, kc!
Post a Comment