Many thanks to Mikael & Andrea.
Gotta change my profile soon - today is our 24th wedding anniversary. Wow. No idea how he's put up with me all this time (we were together for 3 years even before that), except he likes to eat & I like to cook!
To celebrate, we're going out to the Florida Trail, where My Chief will hike a small section while I do some cross-stitch & read a bit. As he hikes today, he'll be planning a hike for a section of the Appalachian Trail - Irwin to Damascus in time for Trail Days.
Beautiful sunrise out the window this morning - gotta love it!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Sounds lovely. I've been out raking, watching lambs play, trying to convince Sam that his name really isn't BAD PUPPY, and trying to work out where the garden(s) will go.
Oh, I hope this one comes through. I've been losing comments all morning! Apparently your blog does NOT approve of my wordpress account.
I haven't flipped the comment moderation switch yet. Ran out of time this morning. I'll get right on it, soon as I find some food.
Oh, snap! I forgot to say Happy Anniversary (and many more)!
Thank you, Swampie. It wasn't exactly a momentous occasion at the time - we got married so I could get medical care. I needed a new Rx for thyroid meds & didn't have the money for doctor visit, blood test, & all that other fun stuff, so we got married on a cold Thursday afternoon in Memphis & the following week I got Major Medical Care. And 11 months later to the day, Kait arrived. Life has been better ever since.
Post a Comment