I started a 'blog' on the MySpace page I set up quite some time ago. It's private, by invitation only, so readership has been...low. That's ok, I'm not trying to make a big splash or get a lot of attention, I simply wanted a place to say what I think & post some things I find interesting, amusing, or important, where I can also gripe about the political landscape & fume on the pussies my Fellow Americans have become in such a short period of time.
Well, I was over at Paco Enterprises today & realized I could have a blog that some of my new friends might be interested in. Or not. But more public. Because it's come time to stop hiding behind Nice so much.
I'm not a good writer, I'm not terribly opinionated on many things, I've pretty much spent my life getting along to get along. MOST of the time. If I'm not amused, I'm usually not interested in the least. So, Paco...Andrea...Kae...Saint...Swampie...here goes. Posting will be sketchy at best, I'm afraid. Thanks for your help!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Uh oh -- you're in for it now! ;D
Cool, let me the first to congratulate you. I'll be watching you! :-)
Congratulations, KC! You have a new baby!
When Instapundit asks to be added to your blogroll, make him beg.
Won't hold my breath waiting on that, McGehee - in fact the thought of it kinda spooks me.
That said, making someone beg is ok, I just hate to see 'em cry.
Hullooooooooo!
How did I miss this?
Congrats.
The good thing about your blog is that it's yours! You can pick and choose what you want to say or talk about.
Good Luck!
(No wonder I haven't seen you around for a bit.)
Post a Comment