The first Jacksonville Suns game is April 2. They're not on tv, even locally, which BITES. I will be cheering louder than ever for them, cuz they're no longer a Dodger farm team, they're Marlins. YAY! It's murder to go to a game after June, so time is short! I want to get to as many as possible.
I've been a Padres fan since 1997, when we lived in SoCal & went to lots of games & watched on tv or listened on the radio when we couldn't go. It was heavenly. The last member of that team was let go recently, so I'm officially moving my fan-ny to the Marlins. I follow the Rays, too, but they're American League. MOST of my favorites in any sport are small-market teams. Hey, I'm a small-town girl. I also like the Cardinals, Cubs, & Royals.
I do not like basketball, especially past junior high. The worst part of the year for me is right after the SuperBowl. No football till ...is it August? And there hasn't been baseball since BEFORE my birthday! The Daytona 500 & the NASCAR season sorta fill in a bit, but durnit, those west-of-the-Mississippi races are tough for an old broad like me to stay awake for.
Thanks for stopping by, I'm going to find something to eat now. Finally.
In The Mailbox: 09.24.26 (Evening Edition)
12 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment