FBI raids UF Nuclear Power Institute
UPDATE: from Rodrigo, more information - Orlando Sentinal story
I know nuclear research doesn't necessarily involve making weapons - I've been the recipient of some of the medical miracles that come about because of it. I'm wondering if it would've made the papers at all, had Professor Anghaie not been Iranian.
I still say - in this part of the world in particular -- as long as the football team isn't involved, it ain't no thing.
UPDATE II: On further reflection, the nuclear medicine programs & research at UF are probably some of the best in the country. The UF medical school, in partnership with Shands Hospital, is a fine teaching school - & serves many indigent people in Duval County with excellent medical care they would otherwise do without.
Greed has no national or educational boundaries, does it?
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-university-florida-raid-022509,0,7604579.story
Hey, thanks, Rodrigo!
Post a Comment