Thursday, December 10, 2009

This might not be good news for Yours Truly

12/10/2009, MIDNIGHT UPDATE (from Binyamin's trusty assistant): In a few hours, Binyamin will send out a letter to his friends and supporters about his condition and JWR's future. He has no intention of placing semi-private info on the JWR front page. We had orginally considered recording his words but soon realised it would be impossible, as he is too weak. So we are instead sending his note via e-mail to those who are subscribed to the daily JWR update. (To be added, please click here.).

Binyamin is afraid that his writing skills will fall short. I assured him that the message he wished to convey will come through loud and clear.

Here are seven columns for your reading pleasure: Victor Davis Hanson, Bob Tyrrell, Larry Elder, Dick Morris, Ann Coulter, Cal Thomas. and George Will.

Messages can be sent to schmooze@jewishworldreview.com


I do hope Binyamin gets well and strong soon. I miss him - and I don't even know him. His kindness and integrity come through in his work, though, and I wish him and his family and friends all the best during this time.

I get great pleasure from reading JewishWorldReview.com. I've learned SO much over the years since my friend 'Red' (now expatriate in Texas) sent me a link to the site. Seems a long time ago now... I use Binyamin's material almost daily to post links on this blog. Will keep you posted.

Got all three crumb-crunchers again today, then taking a friend to my favorite meeting. Busy day. Cloudy, might rain s'more. Glad I'm here for it. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: