Saturday, October 10, 2009

Tinnitus --- WHAT???

Being the doctor-averse lil broad that I am, I have diagnosed my own affliction. Now I need to figure out what to do about it. My particular 'ringing' seems to be a bit like the computer being on all the time, but with a slightly different pitch. *sigh*

Dr. Gott's column has been mentioning Lypo-Flavonoid for quite some time, but I didn't pay much attention after I told My Chief about it...because HIS tinnitus has been diagnosed for several years. Mine was intermittent and didn't interfere with anything, so I ignored it. Now it interferes with my hearing more often than not. So I'll be checking the price of this stuff, and having a visit with my doc in the near future. Not in the next WEEK, as I'm covered up prepping to lead a Retreat...but NEAR future, anyway.

Think I'll go find something to eat, y'all have a FINE day, and thanks for stopping by! Stay warm - ya lucky dogs...

3 comments:

SwampWoman said...

Thanks for the tip on the tinnitus supplement! SwampMan suffers greatly from it.

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

You are SO welcome - I hope we ALL get some relief!

Banish Tinnitus said...

Gosh,

Better treat it soon. I know tinnitus actually brings in more than just a noisy buzzing sound.

To some extreme cases, it brings anxiety, depression, sleepless nights and even suicidal.

I know you wouldn't belong to any of those. I just want you to know how serious it can be.

Simply continuous sleepless nights will be torturing enough. Hope you get your relief real soon.

David Kendrick