I honestly didn't believe I could be more disgusted by BarryO and the Merry Men than I was. I didn't think I could be as nauseated over a "Peace" Prize recipient as I was when the announcement was made that Arafat and Carter had won.
After all, Carter and his Confederates had allowed the country to suffer through the insanity of the hostage-taking in Iran, not to mention helping to drive the country into a deep recession.
Arafat preached and worked toward the destruction of the State of Israel and the death of the Jews, with Jimmuh his willing companion.
I was WRONG.
It seems BarryO has 'won' the "Peace" Prize by his mere existence. Wow. The Nobel committee has handed this jackass the award after less than a full year on the job. Since nothing has changed except the escalation of war in various places around the world, not to mention the world economy - and the AMERICAN economy - going into the sewer, I have to conclude once more that those 'esteemed' geniuses who make up the committee are, in fact, bent on destroying the Free World.
Paco used the term "A World Turned Upside Down." Indeed. You can find the transcript of the official press release at Camp of the Saints.
An exerpt from Meredith Jessup at Townhall.com:
Obama beat out "Zimbabwe's Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai, a Colombian senator and a Chinese dissident, along with an Afghan woman's rights activist."
I know we're at war right now and that war is bad, but I would just like to point out this bit of irony: if it hadn't been for "the evil one," President George W. Bush, and the U.S. military's efforts in ridding Afghanistan of the Taliban's tyrannic rule, I'd imagine there would be no "Afghan woman's rights activist" around today to even be considered for this award.
...
So correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this essentially mean Obama received this award for making some good speeches? Sure nothing he says has actually been accomplished, but it all sounds good!
All mouth, no ass. All booster, no payload. Yep, that's our BarryO.
Doesn't this make ya PROUD, America?
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
And the other painful part is it was our Norwegian relatives. Remember, there are three ways to do something. the right way, the wrong way and the Norwegian way. The Nobel Committee did it the Norwegian way. Useless assholes!
Pixie's Great Uncle
Since I had 2 copies of your comment, I deleted one. I don't even know why, except I CAN! and I want to be "honest" - or whatever that little voice is that tells me the few people who DO read this blog might never come back if I leave a repeater!
Rough day, sorry. Started with BarryO & never really improved...so far, anyway.
Ya' see the problem is, when the big boy upstairs said brains, Obama thought he said trains he was late and missed both.
Truer words wuz never spoke, Rodrigo!
Post a Comment