Two years ago today, Lovely Daughter and Handsome Son-in-law presented me with the best gift ever...well, since Lovely Daughter was born, anyway.
Arrival of this little blond Pixie Bug has changed my life. As we get older, I think we forget how much fun Life can be, how simple we can keep it if we wish, and how fascinating things are when looked at through the eyes of a toddler.
I am truly grateful to have the opportunity to learn, again, what Life is all about.
Happy Birthday, Kaylee!!!


4 comments:
Oh, my! She has the same light blonde hair and blue eyes as my only granddaughter!
/grandsons are olive skinned and have dark brown eyes.
We were surprised. Mama is brunette with hazel blue eyes, Daddy is blond with those amazing blue eyes. When Kaylee was born her hair was light brown. It's very long now, too. We took them to supper at the Loop. Grandpa got her a new harmonica. She's been playing the toy one she got for Christmas, but with this one she started to make music. Toddlers are SO creative!
And she told Mama & Daddy she had to peepee TWICE while we were there!
So your little blondie isn't sister to the boys, is she? Saw a pic of a blond girl at Red Nation & remarked to myself on the similar colouring...we have beautiful families!
Nope, lil' blondie is son's daughter. He had that light blonde hair when he was a baby; it darkened to a reddish brown color, but he has the dark brown eyes like his sister's sons. Ex-daughter-in-law has the lovely blue eyes.
/I have blue-green eyes. SwampMan has dark brown eyes.
Thought so. I was a tow-head, & I have dark green eyes. Hubby is brown/brown. I have darker skin that tans easily (Norwegian), he's white as a sheet & burns in seconds (Irish).
Post a Comment