She's my pixie and my place is her place
Heh. Well,at least you're day appropriate. I posted Tuesday Afternoon on Friday.Just finished picking up toys from the kids' visit this weekend. At least, I thought I did. I just noticed a ball under the guitar in the living room.
That might have been what gave me the idea. And I much prefer Tuesdays to Fridays around here, so also useful!The toys will be picked up when the little darlin's are about 30, I think...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Heh. Well,at least you're day appropriate. I posted Tuesday Afternoon on Friday.
Just finished picking up toys from the kids' visit this weekend. At least, I thought I did. I just noticed a ball under the guitar in the living room.
That might have been what gave me the idea. And I much prefer Tuesdays to Fridays around here, so also useful!
The toys will be picked up when the little darlin's are about 30, I think...
Post a Comment