Check out this post from The Other McCain. No high-falutin' university degree or blue blood needed to understand at a gut level what's going on with our economy. There was a reason The Founding Fathers kicked over the traces and fought for Liberty for ALL Americans. The attitude of "our betters" is, at molecular level, WHY this great Nation exists. We really are as intelligent, y'know. We can make our own Good Life.
Till the Socialists take it ALL away, that is, in the name of . . . "helping."
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yep. I hate to have people like Tim Geithner (tax cheat) talking down to me about the economy when I'm out in it and figure I know a damn sight more than he does.
Hell I know more than that dimwit. The poor saps supposedly 'running things' are educated FAR beyond their intelligence, and WE are the ones who have to deal with the consequences.
Real bunch of pissheads we got there...
Lost in The Ozone.
Pixie's Great Uncle
Post a Comment