Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Feelin' Groovy...?

Nope. Not me. ESPECIALLY after seeing this!

I believe it's what the term "cringeworthy" was invented to describe.

Tippin' my cap to Kae for this walk down Memory Lane. And keeping with yesterday's musical interlude theme...



Do you feel old and stupid yet? Yes, I KNOW it's a song from the 60's, but nostalgia is TIMELESS, isn't it? Reminds me I'm glad I managed to mature some, with NO help from my friends.

Nostalgia is, after all, just a kind word for OLD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A couple of years after I retired from active service, our Grandmother asked me this question. when are you going to grow up? I was already in my early forties. I responded to Grandma, that I was never going to "grow up" all the way. I wouldn't have any fun if I did.
Simon and Garfunkel help in that respect.
Pixie's Great Uncle

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

I remember telling that same woman that I plan to be more like Peter Pan than Captain Hook. Now it seems I'm more like Wendy and Nana than any of the others. With my own Pixie thrown in for fun (the original Tinker Bell was an awful little bitch, which is what I thought even as a child).