Saturday, June 20, 2009

I don’t have much patience for deliberate lies dressed up in a “science” costume.

SwampWoman, at A1A South, posted a brilliant, thoughtful, and slightly? scathing fisking of the "climate change" report issued by the White House last week. It is, quite simply, priceless. I'm sure glad the woman is on my side! You gotta go read the whole thing, but here's some of my favorite parts:

These f***ing clowns can’t predict what temperature it will be on Monday of next week, so why in the hell should they be considered some kind of experts on what temperature it will be after they’re dead? The temperature trend is DOWN, you morons!
...
Sounds like there wasn’t any evidence before and lots and lots of data falsification has been going on because they know that the Democrats aren’t actually going to check the facts. Hell, they won’t even bother to read the paper. They’ll just have somebody give them a synopsis using one syllable words. I’m shocked, shocked I tell you, that somebody whose job title is “coordinator of global change science” would find evidence of impacts from climate change. For the sarcasm challenged, yes, that is sarcasm dripping off the keyboard and pooling on the floor in a large, glowing puddle.

Gotta love her!

No comments: