And not just his cute self, of course, I like the way his mind works. Now, Stossel has his own blog, and I may be able to tear myself away from it for normal human interaction...in a couple hours.
I've also been to check out Grouchy Conservative Pundits - even though I'm only marginally conservative, I like they way those folks write. One of the Global Moderators is our friend SwampWoman, and one of the newbie registrants is an old buddy of mine from SoCal. Wow!
My blogroll continues to grow...
UPDATE! Another new one! On Paco's recommendation, go say howdy to Dan Collins at Piece of Work In Progress.
Here in NEFL, it's Hot as Hell with the blowers on, as my dad used to say - even at 8pm it was nearly +100F. Blech. Not sure when to expect relief - but hope it's in time for my birthday! Lovely Daughter, Handsome Son-in-law and BEEootiful Pixie came over to have Father's Day burgers & dogs with Daddy/ Grandpa. I let the other grownups do the outdoor part, I stayed inside with the Pixie and we arranged pickles, beans, and other assorted condiments in the comfort of the air conditioning. Oh, and we watched some Tigger & Pooh, while we waited for the ball game to come on. As the terrible writers at my school paper used to say, MUCH too often, "A good time was had by all." Pfft.
One more load of laundry to fold, then I'm off to bed. Thanks for stopping by!
In The Mailbox: 09.24.26 (Evening Edition)
12 hours ago


4 comments:
Hey, sounds like fun!
Glad that you stopped by GCP. Just don't get mixed up in the knife fights at the bar and you'll be okay.
I was out picking blueberries with mom this afternoon. I was going to hoe her garden, too, but I had a bit of trouble on the way (truck developed a leak in the cooling system somewhere and all the coolant drained out of the radiator after I arrived) and if I was going to get stranded by the roadside on the way home, I wanted it to be sorta light outside.
Which newby registrants is that? I'll keep my eye out so that he/she isn't smited too hard.
Sounds like good fun! Poor SwampMan was expecting a call from SwampSon which arrived but SwampMan snoozed through it and never got to speak to him.
She's on there as x_la_native. I knew her in San Diego county. Witty, witty woman, the kind I always wished I was, back when I was naive enough to still wish.
Oh, x-la has been at GCP for quite awhile. Glad she escaped from CA.
Post a Comment