Friday, June 19, 2009

Gah!

Spent many hours with no internet and no house phone. Generally no phone isn't a problem because I have a cell phone, with a handly little spot to store all the phone numbers I need or want or have to use. Well, MY cell phone spent the week in Kansas City, and the house phone went down, and not having contact with the outside pretty much ruined my day...for 2 days! Nice young man showed up yesterday & replaced the box the phone & computer plug into, all the lights are now properly lined up & the right ones are blinking. I'm hoping to be back on track today, but no promises on that score.

Woke up tired again.

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day, there's a bunch of us going to go for a paddle at Juniper Springs. The swimming hole is closed for renovation, but the kayak/canoe launch is new & improved & I can hardly wait! Depending on how the rest of today goes, I may be back with a couple easy posts. Y'all have a great day & thanks for stopping by!

No comments: