Two people at dinner in Callahan last night mentioned that when a Tea Party is organized close enough so they can get there, they plan to attend AND take all their friends.
By the way, did you get dinner? How's your little flock doing?
I just got back from the Loop. The 'homemade' potato chips with bleu cheese just do me in. I brought some home to nibble while I waste the rest of the evening in front of the computer!
3 comments:
I was very disappointed that there was a tea party at the Landing, I didn't know about it, and worked instead.
We'll keep our ears open for another, shall we? I get the impression this may be a growing concern.
By the way, did you get dinner? How's your little flock doing?
I just got back from the Loop. The 'homemade' potato chips with bleu cheese just do me in. I brought some home to nibble while I waste the rest of the evening in front of the computer!
Post a Comment