Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thomas Sowell - The "Science" Mantra

The batteries in my mouse are dying, so before I get in the shower and start the rest of my day, here's a link to Thomas Sowell's column at JewishWorldReview.com. Binyamin has been getting help with publishing and running the site from volunteers, and I am grateful to all of them.

Mr. Sowell has some great thoughts about the handling and mishandling of ClimateGate. I need no more proof that the arrogance and determination of such people is paving the way to totalitarian government, and an end to We The People...


As for politicians, Senator Barbara Boxer has urged prosecution of the hackers who uncovered and revealed the e-mails! People who have in the past applauded whistleblowers in business, in the military, or in Republican administrations, and who lionized the New York Times for publishing the classified Pentagon papers, are now shocked and outraged that someone dared to expose massive evidence of manipulations, concealment and destruction of data — and deliberate cover-ups of all this — in the global warming establishment.

Zey haf VAYS to make you obey!

7 comments:

SwampWoman said...

Barbara Boxer has trouble forming coherent sentences.

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

Agreed! Unfortunately, it doesn't stop her from being the obnoxious twit that she is.

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

Hey, when do you go back to work? What does your schedule look like for Friday and Saturday? And how far do you live from Callahan?

Thinkin' face-to-face coffee...

SwampWoman said...

Heh. Right now, my schedule is wall-to-wall grandkids! Which Friday and Saturday you talkin' 'bout?

Where do you get coffee in Callahan?

SwampWoman said...

Oh, snap, granddaughter is sick, ex-daughter-in-law seems to be having a miscarriage, she's babysitting today, and SwampMan is at work with my vehicle because he's having his headliner redone. Unfortunately, (or fortunately, if you prefer), ex-daughter-in-law's husband is not working today because the company he works for has zero work this week. The ER told her to go to her OB. The OB wants $1,500 in order to examine her.

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

Of course he does, she might sue. Poor girl.

I'm off Christmas Day! And Saturday. And NEXT Friday. AND Saturday. Far as I know, anyway.

Only place I've been in Callahan is the Pig, the Mexican joint, and Dicks Wings. Been to one of the churches, too, but don't remember the name of it.

You're having a freaky day - take care!

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

The coffee I got was at the AA meeting at that church, but that's not what I meant! 8-)