I'm at Lovely Daughter's house. Been here since early this morning so they can go to eastern North Carolina and pick up a truck for Handsome Son-in-law so I can get my BroncoII back. They've never done a road trip alone together - and I am so envious! Well, except for the fact that I get to hang out with the Pixie all weekend, and the weather is particularly ugly for travel. They HOPE to get where they're going before kickoff of the SEC Championship game, as they are a family of Gator Fans. My kids will come home tomorrow, which should see better travel weather all around.
Anyway, I'm using her little netbook - which I adore, it's so cute - but keyboard is tiny and screen is VERY small compared to my desktop...so I'm making a lot of typos. My dyslexic fingers keep hitting enter 'up' when I want to hit 'shift.' Annoying. My Pixie is having some cereal for breakfast, and I need to get the laundry in the dryer.
As food for a rainy day thought, here's a a column by Rich Tucker about the Constitutional amendment that stands between BarryOCare and the destruction of medical "care" in our country. Are you a Tenther?
Y'all go have a terrific day now - just heard from my kids, they're almost to Florence, SC and it's stopped raining. In honour of the kids - and because I used to be one - here's something it took me nearly an hour to find - enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ooooh, I want one of those little netbooks, too! Except I'm not sure if I could, uh, actually see the screen.....
Yeah, I think if I actually had one, I'd have to wear my cheaters. This one was on her desk in a well-lighted area, so I could adjust it as necessary with my bifocals, but as a regular thing, that might not be feasible. It IS cute as hell, though!
Post a Comment