Saturday, November 28, 2009

Another short trip in the WayBack machine...

Lazy Saturday morning 'round Pixie Place. So, before I get in the shower so I can go get some groceries (going to make turkey noodle soup) when My Chief gets home from work (he's already been here 3 times) - how 'bout some classic television from my younger days. No, I was NOT a child when this show aired. It wasn't meant for children.


Every season had a different opening sequence, but Season One doesn't sound good, so I got this one instead.

Then, one of my favorite bits from the show - and I know I'm not the only one who liked these guys!


UPDATE: Waiting for Lovely Daughter to come get me so we can take her daddy his keys. This is the 2nd time he's had reason to like me having my own transportation since I gave my BroncoII to Handsome Son-in-law. Y'all have a fine day, I'll let you know how the soup turns out when I finally get to the store!

No comments: