Yes, I've been following the kerfuffle about the lies, damn lies, and little white lies printed and spoken to "prove" something that facts, figures, and REAL science do not prove. SwampWoman at A1A South uses her talents to explain an opinion much better than I could. Swiped her title, too, because in this case, imitation is the best way to flatter and say thank you.
I'm also working my way through the analysis Boy On A Bike is doing Down Under. He's so good at keeping this simple enough for an uneducated ordinary ol broad like me to understand that I just cannot imagine how the wool has been pulled over the eyes of the world for so long...which tells me there's likely collusion. What's that old line - follow the Money. Cliches are often truth, aren't they?
In The Mailbox: 09.24.26 (Evening Edition)
12 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment