My Pixie's cousins are spending the day here so their mama can work the lunch shift at Applebee's. The boys are 3 1/2 and 10 months and it is a LOT of work for me. Kind of embarrassing, really, that I wear out so easily, but there ya go. Coupled with the stupid time change, I'm just tired all week this week, I think! The WEATHER is GORGEOUS, thank heaven!
There have been some wonderful -dare I say hopeful? - things happen in the world of American politics this week, and even the 'unsuccessful' bids to take back the Nation are small successes, in my opinion. There are some terrific writers listed in my sidebar, plus some columns I'll list here. Have a GREAT day! Thanks for coming by!
A few to check into:
Stimulus Watch at Townhall.com (FIXED), Jonah Goldberg, John Stossel, Glenn Garvin, Liz Sidoti.
UPDATE: Almost forgot Michelle Malkin!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment