Thursday, November 5, 2009

Never Forget - USS New York

I watched some of Fox and Friends this morning (I really like Steve Doocey - maybe it's because he's 'from away') - which is unusual, as I tend to either skip noise altogether when I get up, or I listen to Mike and Mike in the Morning on ESPN2. Today, however, the crew from Fox and Friends was aboard USS New York. Inspirational, gut- and heart-wrenching. Never Forget is the ship's motto. I heard someone being interviewed say it isn't the ship, it isn't the steel from the Twin Towers that's the most important - it's these Sailors who make it all possible...something like that, anyway. So true, so true.

Once again, I'm being distracted here, so will post this now and see to my real life. Have a GREAT rest-of-the-day!

Tribute to the Fallen: 9/11 Family Member pilots USS New York into harbor

No comments: