I love Dave Ramsey. Listen to him almost every day. I don't work his plan all the time, but I have enough variant on it that I pay cash for everything, and we don't carry any debt as a family, either, except for the mortgage. I've got to reconfigure and renew working it again, though - been backsliding and not paying attention, and it's cost me bit of my savings to be as undisciplined as I've been this month. Actually, more like six weeks. And my lil truck needs tires, so my wastefulness is a bit painful right now.
I like having one (or several) less thing to worry about. Lord knows I can find SO MUCH to fret about, without adding car payments or credit card balances into the mix!
Thanks, Dave, I'm back on the path.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment