Thursday, July 16, 2009

I got nuthin'

It's Thursday after the book study I attend and I'm pretty tired, but I have a request. If you read one of my posts, would you please attempt a comment? I got word it was impossible for some people to add a comment, and though I do write mostly for me, I'd LOVE some feedback. I reconfigured the comment thingy, it's now a pop-up instead of embedded, so I need you to add a little note to see if it's working. If the durn thing still won't work, shoot me an email so I know, ok? Thanks for your consideration and your continued reading!

One other thing - if you post anonymously because you can't or don't want to sign in to whatever your choices may be, please sign your comment so I can tell who you are. Not as quick at deciphering as I used to be, y'know.

10 comments:

Croc Hunter said...

Test Test PC.

SwampWoman said...

Hey, hope this goes through!

SwampWoman said...

Woohooo! This is the first time in what, two weeks(?), that I've been able to get through.

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

Yippee! Thanks to both of you for helping out! Just made my morning better, pathetic little unexciting life that I have...but anyway, thanks. Let's hope it sticks.

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

Almost forgot - WELCOME, CROC HUNTER! Thanks for coming by.

Anonymous said...

Testing, Testing, One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Four, Three, Two, One.Testing Out
Pixie's Great Uncle

Anonymous said...

As one can tell, I don't ahve one of those accounts.maybe someday.
Pixie's Great Uncle

SwampWoman said...

Hey, PGU!

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

Hey, Glenn, let me know when you hear about the Edwards job...got my fingers crossed.

Anonymous said...

Did the virtual inprocessing yesterday. I got another note from the AF CivPers lady that I didn't get one form filled out this morning. Did it. Sent it. Told her to call if it made it. Waiting till Monday. I then will start dealing with HR at Edwards at some point for the physical, background, etc. But it LOOKS like they want this thing to proceed at a fairly rapid pace. But it is the civil service, ya know. Pinch says GO GET EM! That is my sort of buddy at Instapinch, F14 guy. Ya oughta check him out.
Pixie's Great Uncle