Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"Free, cheap abortion is a policy of social defense."

Do you think Planned Parenthood is a program to help educate and inform women and girls about making babies, not making babies, the functions of their bodies, and other realities girls should learn from their doctors and parents but just can't for some reason?

Do you think Roe v Wade was about "women's rights" about what happens to their own bodies?

For many years, I thought exactly that way. My 'thoughts,' such as they were, were based on a complete lack of honest information about these topics. I believed what I heard in The Media, mostly without question. As I matured, as I learned more, the truth became clear to me. I have moved from being an uninformed 'women's rights' advocate, to being a fairly well-informed Constitution-centered pro-life advocate.

Jonah Goldberg gives us the REAL deal, as he writes about one of the Supremes, a WOMAN who gets to make these decisions for all the rest of us...

1 comment:

SwampWoman said...

It was all about removing "undesirables" from the population.