Suffice to say I am not nearly as clever at writing a witty, amusing, daring headline as those in my blogroll, so go see what they have to say. My mind is on things much closer to home - we have a retreat coming this weekend, today is my last "prep" day, when I shop for perishables and things I tend to forget every time, even though we have lists for everything. This will be a nice one, the weather will cooperate, the menu is set, and the retreat site is beautiful this time of year. BEFORE it gets too hot, dontchaknow.
For instance - Lovely Daughter, can I borrow your crock pot, too, please? Bigger group this time, I need more than one! Thank you!
Better get showered before the Pixie arrives, you all go have a BEEootiful day, and thank you SO much for stopping by!
Oh, ok, I cannot resist THIS, the editorial from the Washington Times: The sub-head reads "Obama is less popular than Nixon and Carter."
President Obama's media cheerleaders are hailing how loved he is. But at the 100-day mark of his presidency, Mr. Obama is the second-least-popular president in 40 years.
I know a paper and an editorial staff about to get audited...
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment