Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Never Forget

It's almost time for me to post the Tribute I wrote this year for one of the 2,996 people killed in the attack on our country as part of Project 2996. It seems the 11th of September is being put forth by the Adminstration as a day of Service? Bull.

September 11th is the anniversary of the ATTACK on our country by devout members of a religion,
many of whose members wish the destruction of the Western World, Civilisation as we know it. I'm not going to "serve" that section of Mankind, sorry, BarryO. They would like no better than to enslave us, and I refuse to bow to their wishes. Take your organization skills to the field where Flight 93 ended. Watch video of people jumping from the upper floors of the World Trade Center. See the heroism displayed at the Pentagon. Why would I want to forget that?

I will remember that our country was attacked. Our citizens and guests were murdered. I will NOT forget.

Click here to honor the heroes of United Flight 93


No comments: