Twenty-two months ago today, my BEEootiful Pixie was born, and our lives changed forever...again. See how tiny she was?I am a happy Grandma Daycare, while Mama and Daddy go to work to earn the money so they can pay the rent on the place where she has her own room.
A few weeks back, we bought potty chairs, one for each house. Then I bought a couple dozen pairs of cotton training pants. This week, on Monday, we began in earnest to bring about the natural progression.
Today, we had no wet panties, no puddles on the floor to mop up, and used only two diapers - one for nap time, one for going home at the end of the day. I am so proud. And a bit sad.
*sigh*


4 comments:
*sigh* The 2-year-old grandson isn't doing so good at potty training. I think it might be because I forget to periodically run him to the bathroom because he's not going to volunteer he has to go, unless he wants to pee on a cat.
Duffy says maybe you could try putting a picture of the cat in the bottom of the potty...(yes, I AM laughing OUT LOUD!)
LOL I LOVE THAT IDEA! Wonder if that would work on Bee? Anywhoooo, look how small my girl was! And how swollen I was!!! =)
Not "swollen," Sweetie - "newly un-pregnant!"
Post a Comment